Juicing remains a popular dining trend, one that allows consumers to embrace their desire to partake in better-for-you food items. Here is a brief overview on how a variety of foodservice operators continue to capitalize on this trend.
- Juice Generation, New York City: fresh pressed juices and take-home detox blends
- Starbucks: Evolution line of ready-to-go green and fruit juices
- Creative Juice, New York City (pictured): a juice bar and line of cold-pressed juices to go at Equinox fitness facilities
- Freshens, nationwide: fresh fruit and other juices
- Robeks, nationwide: various fresh-squeezed juices including the King Kale, with greens, cucumber and carrots
- Keva Juice, Albuquerque, N.M.: fresh-squeezed fruit juices and detox drinks
- Leaf Organics, Los Angeles: detox juices and blends to go
- Red Star Tavern, Portland, Ore.: Kick Starter juice with kale, apple, celery, ginger
In addition, various independent restaurants, particularly in metropolitan areas, that serve brunch now offer fresh-squeezed and pressed fruit and vegetable juices, plus customizable blends.