Foodservice operators can speak with design and MAS professionals as part of Ask the Experts.
Members of the Foodservice Consultants Society International-The Americas will offer free consultations to attendees of the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show (IHMRS), which takes place Nov. 9-12 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Attendees will be able to discuss personalized solutions for front-of-the-house, back-of-the-house and management advisory issues in a free, 45-minute consultation.
Foodservice operators who wish to make an appointment can do so on a first come, first served basis through the IHMRS website.
Ask the Experts will feature design and management advisory services experts from the following FCSI-The Americas members:
Sunday, November 10, 2013
- Brad Belletto, Vision 360 Design in Dallas (MAS)
- James Davella, president of James N. Davella Consulting, New York City (Design)
Monday, November 11, 2013
- Mike Berard, Commercial Kitchen Consulting, Binghamton, N.Y. (Design)
- Jay Treadwell, The Optimum Group, Chevy Chase, Md. (MAS)
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- John Turenne, Sustainable Food Systems, Wallingford, Conn. (MAS)
- Dick Eisenbarth and Christine Gurtler, Cini Little International, Germantown, Md. (Design)