Awards will be given at the organization's annual conference in June.
The Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) announced the winners of its 2013 awards program, with awards to be presented at its annual conference in New Orleans.
AHF presents the awards to association nominated individuals who exhibit great leadership and achievement in the healthcare foodservice industry. In addition to the recipients below, AHF will announce winners for three additional awards, the Lifetime Achievement Award, the Making a Difference Award and the Presidential Special Service Award at the annual conference on Saturday, June 8, 2013.
Exemplary Leadership Award will be given to:
- Eric Eisenberg, executive chef, retail operations manager, at Swedish Health Services, Seattle, Wash.
- Betty Perez, senior director, NYU Langone Medical Center, Suffern, N.Y.
Future Horizons Award will be given to:
- Aatul Jain, retail operation manager, chef, Saint Clare's Health Systems, Denville, N.J.
Partnership in Leadership Award will be given to:
- Operator member Julie Jones, director, nutrition services and administrators Mary Angela Miller, administrative director; Randy Allen, CFO; Kent Hess, associate executive director, all of Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.
Spotlight Award will be given to:
- Dan Henroid, director, nutrition and food services, UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, Calif.
- Angelo Mojica, director, food and nutrition services, UNC Hospitals Chapel Hill, N.C.