Standex Cooking Solutions Group announced a series of personnel moves in its sales and marketing departments.
- David Engel was named senior director, marketing and brand management. Engel's foodservice background includes working with San Jamar and Sargento Inc.
- Becky Dubose was promoted to manager, marketing communication/brand management.
- Greg Baker was been promoted to senior director, key accounts and international sales. Baker will lead the sales efforts for identified chain accounts and key growing regional accounts.
- Bruce Deckard was promoted to senior director, national sales. In this role Deckard will lead the "distribution" sales efforts, ultimately owning the buying group, key dealer relationships and leading the company's regional directors and network of independent manufacturer's reps.
- Mike Dowell was promoted to senior director C-store and targeted accounts.
Standex also announced that Lyall Newby has resigned in pursuit of another opportunity in the industry.