MAS services offered for the first time.
Through its Ask the Experts Service, FCSI-The Americas will offer free consultations to attendees of the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show (IHRMS), which takes place Nov. 10-13 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. During the show FCSI members will provide attendees the opportunity to discuss solutions for front of the house, back of the house and management advisory issues in a 30-minute meeting.
Foodservice operators wishing to reserve a space in one of the 42 Ask the Experts meetings during the show may book their appointments on a first come, first served basis through the IHMRS website.
Following is an overview of the FCSI member companies participating in this event:
Sunday, November 11, 2012
- Mike Berard, FCSI, managing member of Commercial Kitchen Consulting LLC in Binghamton, N.Y. (providing back-of-the-house consulting).
- Brad Belletto, of Vision 360 Design in Dallas (providing front of the house and MAS consulting)
- James Davella, president of James N. Davella Consulting, New York City (providing back of the house and MAS consulting)
Monday, November 12, 2012
- Foster Frable, FCSI, Clevenger-Frable-LaVallee, back-of-house food facility design consultants (providing Back-of-the-House consulting)
- Leonard Condenzio, FCSI, of Ricca Newmark Design in Norwell, Mass. (providing Front of the House and MAS consulting)
- Ted Farrand, of Cini-Little in Germantown, Md. (providing MAS consulting)
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Richard Hopkins, FCSI, of Hopkins Foodservice Specialists, Inc. in Cabin John, Md. (providing back-of-the-house consulting)
- A.J. ‘Aaron’ Barker of Think Tank HG in Durham, N.C. (providing front of the house and MAS consulting)
- Arlene Spiegel, FCSI, of Arlene Spiegel & Associates, Inc. in New York City (providing MAS consulting)