Commercial foodservice equipment manufacturer Everidge promoted 7 employees and added 11 new members to its team.
Everidge promoted the following individuals:
- Ben Collins was promoted to first shift production supervisor in the company’s Winnebago, Minn., location.
- Chris Evers was promoted to CSR supervisor and will manage Everidge’s eastern territories.
- George Comb was promoted to department manager of the construction services team.
- Holly Swearingen was promoted to account manager/LEAN specialist.
- Julie Staples was promoted to CSR supervisor and is based in Minneapolis.
- Paul Meyer was promoted to plant manager in the company’s Winnebago, Minn., facility.
- Ray Dolfay was promoted to CSR supervisor and will manage Everidge’s western territories.
Everidge hired the following individuals:
- Ben Tapia as service and warranty manager in the company’s Minneapolis location.
- Brian Vedder as a construction services technician in Texas.
- Dillon Miller as construction services technician working in Everidge’s West Coast region.
- Garth Dietrich as a Minneapolis-based construction services project manager.
- Lynnette Bulger as a general accountant based in Minneapolis.
- Melissa Johnson as a customer service representative based in Minneapolis.
- Mike Oswald as aftermarket sales manager based in Minneapolis.
- Nicholas Goumas as a construction services technician serving the company’s Southeastern region.
- Orville (JR) Beaty as a field service technician in Andover, Kan.
- Ramesh Singh as an enterprise architect, a newly created responsible for the design and implementation of software systems infrastructure.
- Riley Latham as a project manager for the Minneapolis-based construction services team.