Published on Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Written by The Editors
Pine Tree Food Equipment’s Gary Potvin becomes president of the service agents’ association.
The members of the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association electedGary Potvin of Pine Tree Food Equipmentto serve as its president for the next two years. CFESA members also elected several other individuals to serve as officers and members of its board of directors.
Here’s a summary of the election results, which took place during CFESA’s Spring Conference in Chicago:
- Vice President: Kirby Mallon, Elmer Schultz Services Inc.
- Vice President: John Schwindt, Hawkins Commercial Appliance Service Inc.
- Treasurer: Wayne Stoutner, AIS Parts & Service of Buffalo
- Secretary: David Hahn, Food Equipment Services Company (FESCO)
- Director: David Duckworth, Commercial Kitchen Parts & Service (CKPS)
- Director: Glenn Clark Jr., Clark Service Group
- Director: Todd Eichman, Commercial Appliance Service Inc.
- Director: Dan Dibeler, K&D Factory Service Inc.