The National Restaurant Association and the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation named their 2020 board officers and directors. Melvin Rodrigue, president and CEO of Galatoire’s Restaurants, will serve as chair of the National Restaurant Association Board of Directors, and Stan Harris, president and CEO of the Louisiana Restaurant Association, will serve as chair of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Board of Trustees.
Brian Casey, president of Oak Hill Tavern and the Company Picnic Company, and Lance Trenary, president and CEO of Golden Corral Corporation, serve as vice chair and treasurer, respectively, for the NRA.
The National Restaurant Association also added several new members to the board, including:
- Teddy Balestreri II, executive vice president of hospitality operations, Cannery Row Company/Sardine Factory/Inns of Monterey, Monterey, Calif.
- Archna Becker, president, Bhojanic Restaurant and Catering, Atlanta
- Jeanne Cretella, president, Landmark Hospitality, Jersey City, N.J.
- Camille Lee-Johnson, president and chief operating officer, Lee Wesley, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Heather Neary, president, Auntie Anne's, Lancaster, Pa.
- Laurie Schalow, chief corporate reputation officer, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Newport Beach, Calif.
National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
Susan Adzick, executive vice president and chief operating officer at McLane Foodservice, Inc., and Kent Walrack, executive vice president, chief strategy officer of Lyons Magnus will serve as vice chair and treasurer, respectively, for the NRAEF.
The NRAEF also added the following five individuals to its board:
- Kristin Bitter, vice president, industry affairs, The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta
- Chris Loflin, senior vice president, global corporate accounts, Ecolab, St. Paul, Minn.
- Donna Quadri-Felitti, Marvin Ashner director and associate professor, Penn State School of Hospitality Management, University Park, Pa.
- Susannah Sellers-Ryan, vice president, industry relations and business development, PepsiCo, Charlotte, N.C.
- Kelli Valade, CEO, Black Box Intelligence, Dallas