Church's Chicken has formed an Executive Advisory Council (EAC). The council will form new business-building initiatives and evaluate the effectiveness of various programs to further strengthen the Church’s brand, per a company release.
The EAC will include 11 franchisees and corporate leadership, working in three teams: Operational Excellence headed by Brendan Berg, senior vice president of global operations services; People Excellence led by Karen Viera, global chief people officer, and New Product Pipeline led by Jennifer Chasteen, vice president of brand strategy and activation. Joe Christina, Church’s CEO, serves as president for the EAC.
Franchisees participating in the EAC for 2019-2020 include:
- Hardeep Singh – H&R Foods, Stockton, Calif.
- Noor Samji – Border Chicken AZ, Tucson, Ariz.
- Imran Syed – INF United LLC, Atlanta
- Steve Alkayed – Victron Group, Red Oak, Texas
- Keri Orrel – Church’s Chicken of Corpus Christi Inc., Corpus Christi, Texas
- Lewis Siplin – Lewis Siplin Enterprises, Valdosta, Ga.
- Faisal Zakaria – Waterford Holdings LLC, Houston
- Chris Haque – S & S Hospitality for Church’s, Seattle
- Mike Collins – Ampler Chicken LLC, San Antonio
- Tom Gresham – Double Quick - Greenville, Miss.
- Sal Kabiruddin – DJ Paradise Chicken LLC, Atlanta