Foodservice operators, dealers, manufacturers and reps are invited to submit entries to FE&S' 2019 Performance in Tabletop Awards, which recognize excellence in the strategic and functional application of permanent tableware in the following five categories:
- Restaurant with Per Person Check Average More Than $75
- Restaurant with Per Person Check Average Less Than $75
- Catering/Banquet Facility
- On-Site Foodservice
Important notes about this year's competition:
- The competition recognizes a tabletop installation, meaning the way all the products work together. This is not a competition that recognizes individual tabletop items.
- Installations must fit into one of the five categories and must have been completed after Dec. 1, 2017.
- Judges may choose to disqualify entries if they do not feel they have enough information. Deadline to submit is January 16, 2019.
All entries should include a complete list of the following items used in the tabletop installation:
- The list should include manufacturer's name, the product name and size (when appropriate) for each.
- Winners will be asked to supply high-resolution photos for the magazine.
To be eligible for judging all entries must include each of the following:
- Description of the operation: Name, how old it is, service type, menu, target audience and any other relevant information.
- Outline the goals and objectives of this particular tabletop: What type of impression were you trying to make on the customers and how does the tabletop support the menu?
- A sample menu
- Complete list of those people who helped assemble the tabletop (can include manufacturers, dealers, foodservice operator staff, etc.)
- Up to 10 photos of the tabletop, including a couple of food shots
- Photo of the interior of the participating foodservice operation is mandatory. Failure to provide this image could result in the judges’ not reviewing an entry.
All entries must be submitted in a single PDF file that does not exceed 10 MB or 25 pages. Installations previously submitted will be automatically disqualified.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact FE&S Editorial Director Joe Carbonara at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 630-4168.