Six easy steps to ensure a productive service life for a microwave.
Microwave ovens can have long and productive service lives if treated correctly. Here CFESA shares six tips to ensure foodservice operators get their money's worth from their microwaves.
- Do not run without anything in it
- Use only microwave cookware
- Check absorbers and seals on doors to avoid leaks
- Check wiring, especially when place near heat
- Never put metal into a microwave
- Always wipe and clean controls with a dry cloth after cleaning
Additional tips like these are available via the CFESA website.