Clark Associates, a Lancaster, Penn.-based foodservice equipment and supplies dealer, will make a series of leadership changes, effective Jan. 1, 2020. At that time Fred Clark will step into the newly created role of chairman and Gene Clark will become CEO for Clark Associates.
Other changes include:
- Dave Groff will assume the role of chief operating officer, while continuing as president of WebstaurantStore, the company’s e-commerce platform.
- Steve Leaman will assume the role of chief communications officer, while continuing as president of The Restaurant Store, the company’s cash and carry operation.
- Erin Bensing will assume the role of chief financial officer for Clark Associates.
- Mark Zeswitz will assume the role of chief risk officer for Clark Associates.
- Jamie Rottmund will assume the role of president of Clark Food Service Equipment.
In addition, Charlie Garber will continue in his role of chief information officer for Clark Associates.
Clark Associates reported 2018 revenues of $1.37 billion, making it the country’s second largest foodservice equipment and supplies dealership, per FE&S’ 2019 Distribution Giants Study. The dealer’s various distribution channels include WebstaurantStore, The Restaurant Store, Clark Food Service Equipment, Clark National Accounts, 11400 Inc. and Hometown Provisions.