Attend most any foodservice industry event and one of the more common concerns is identifying those individuals that will serve as this community's leaders in the years to come. Of course, what people in the foodservice industry may fail to realize is that the next generation of leaders may already have arrived and are waiting their turn in the spotlight.
We at FE&S proudly introduce you to a collection of foodservice professionals that:
- Exhibit a passion for the foodservice industry
- Approach their business dealings with customers, supply chain partners and the like in a fair and ethical manner
- Embrace technology in communication, work product and more
- Participate in the educational opportunities available to them and are committed to learning
- Leverage their past experiences in their current business dealings
These individuals may have traveled their own unique path into the industry but their commitment to the foodservice community and professionalism represent the ties that bind them. We hope that you find their take on the industry both thought-provoking and enlightening.
Click on any name below to see our full interview with them.
- Nick Barlow, RD/LD, Nutrition and Food Service Manager, Saint Francis Health System, Saint Francis Hospital South, Tulsa
- Dustin Bennett, Branch Manager/Estimator/Designer, NOLA Restaurant Supply & Design, LLC, New Orleans
- Nicole Charbonneau, Chief, Culinary and Hospitality Services, United States Army, San Antonio Military Medical Center, San Antonio
- Don Clarke, President, Boxer Northwest Company, Portland, Ore.
- Tom Cowley, Territory Sales Manager, Preferred Marketing Group, Chatsworth, Calif.
- Christopher East & Duane Guidry, Co-Head Janitors, Chrane Foodservice Solutions, LLC, Irving, Texas
- Pamela A. Eaton, FCSI, LEED AP, Senior Associate, Cini•Little International, Inc., Germantown, Md.
- David Ellingson, President, Bargreen Ellingson, Tacoma, Wash.
- Mason Greene, Director of Operations, Hotel & Restaurant Supply, Meridian, Miss.
- Gina M. Guiducci, MS, RD, LDN, Administrative Dietitian, Brown University Dining Services, Providence, R.I.
- Christine Guyott, FCSI, RD, Principal, Robert Rippe and Associates, Inc., Minnetonka, Minn.
- Alex Hansen, Account Market Specialist, The Hansen Group, Duluth, Ga.
- Amy Hegarty, Principal, Foodservice Consultants Studio, Ashland, Va.
- Christopher Heina, Director of Business Development, Cobblestone Ovens, Inc., Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- Kenny Hemmer, Fodservice Director/Director of Financial Operations, Emory University, Food Service Administration, Atlanta
- Chad Hemming, Vice President of Marketing, Serv-U, Champaign, Ill.
- Alex Ihsane CDM, CFPP, Director, Food Nutrition, Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C.
- Todd Jones, Vice President, Paragon Marketing, Lenexa, Kan.
- Cedric Junearick, CDM, CFPP, Director, Huntsville Hospital System, Huntsville, Ala.
- Yusie Kim, RD, Assistant Director of Catering, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York City
- Patrick Malloy, Area Manager, Zink Foodservice Group, Cincinnati
- Cassidy Martin, Manufacturer Program Coordinator, General Parts, LLC, Westminster, Colo.
- Andrew D. O'Quinn Jr., Vice President/ Contract Director, Thompson & Little, Inc., Fayetteville, N.C.
- Gary L. Potvin, President, Pine Tree Food Equipment Inc., Grey, Maine