Published on Thursday, 07 January 2016
Written by The Editors
Davidson becomes president of the Women's Foodservice Forum.
The Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF) introduced its 2016 Board of Directors, including its board chair, treasurer and incoming executive committee.
- Wendy Davidson, president of U.S. Specialty Channels at the Kellogg Company, has been elected WFF Board Chair. Susan Adzick will serve as the 2016 treasurer. Adzick is the vice president of sales and marketing for McLane Company's foodservice division.
- Other new WFF board members include:
- Kathleen Ciaramello, president of National Foodservice and On-Premise for Coca-Cola North America
- Mike Hickey, executive vice president and president of Global Institutional for Ecolab
- Julie Juvera, vice president of People and Field Operations for California Pizza Kitchen
- Denny Marie Post, executive vice president and chief concept officer for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews
- Sandy Romoser, senior vice president of sales and the chief customer officer for PepsiCo Foodservice
- Salli Setta, president of Red Lobster Seafood Company
All new board members will serve two successive, three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016, and ending Dec. 31, 2021. These new board members join the following Executive Committee and returning board members:
- Wendy Davidson, president of U.S. Specialty Channels, Kellogg North America – Chair
- Hattie Hill, president and chief executive officer, WFF
- Marie Perry, senior vice president, controller and treasurer, Brinker International - Chair-Elect
- Susan Adzick, vice president of sales and marketing for the Foodservice division of McLane Company – Treasurer
- Thomas L. Bené, president and chief operating officer, Sysco Corporation
- Debbie Stroud, vice president and general manager, Raleigh Region, McDonald's USA, LLC.
- Dawn Sweeney, president and chief executive officer, National Restaurant Association
- Rebecca Walsh, executive vice president and chief legal and compliance officer, Ventura Foods
- Kat Cole, group president, Focus Brands – Immediate Past Chair
- Karen Bailey, vice president, National Accounts, Georgia Pacific
- Jill Bond, senior vice president and chief legal officer, Rich Products Corporation
- Karen Bowman, principal, Human Capital, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- Beverly Carmichael, senior vice president, chief people officer, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- Gary Crompton, president, Healthcare Hospitality, Aramark
- Stephen Dunmore, president, Sodexo Education – Schools, Sodexo, Inc.
- Fred Paglia, retired, Kraft Foods
- Bethany Quam, president, Convenience and Foodservice, General Mills, Inc.
- Anne Varano, retired, Carlson Restaurants
- Rossann Williams, senior vice president and president Canada, Starbucks Coffee Company