Published on Friday, 06 November 2015
Written by The Editors
Society also unveils the winner of the Pacifico and President's Awards.
The Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management introduced its new board of directors.
Serving as members of the SHFM board for 2015-2016 are:
- President: Bernadette Ventura, manager, food services, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- President-Elect: Holly Von Seggern, vice president of marketing, Whitsons Culinary Group
- Treasurer: Victoria Vega, vice president, operations, business dining, Unidine Corporation
- SHFM Foundation Chair: Tracy Kelly, director of strategic planning, Sodexo Corporate Services
- Senior Associate: Bill Adams, vice president, The Coca-Cola Company
- Immediate Past President: Tony Kaszuba, president, RMA Hospitality Management
The following individuals will serve as directors for SHFM's 2015-2016 term:
- Michiel Bakker, director, global food services, Google, Inc.
- John Bevan, senior manager, food service operations, Capital One
- Mark Bickford, president, corporate service solutions, Sodexo, Inc.
- Meg Clark, food service administrator, The Boeing Company
- Alisa Fox, senior vice president, Vendor Management, Bank of America
- Rob Geile, director, consultant services, Ali Group
- Jay Leyden, executive vice president – growth, ARAMARK Business Dining
- Tom Newcomb, president, Corporate Dining
- Rick Postiglione, chief operations officer, Compass Group USA
- John Strickland, director, corporate operations, BOSE Corporation
SHFM introduced its board during the organization's national conference, which took place Oct. 28-30 in New Orleans. Also during the conference, SHFM announced that Sumi DeBenedittis, director, foodservice development, PepsiCo, received the organization's Robert Pacifico Above & Beyond Award and Dian Gallagher, RMA Hospitality Management, posthumously received the President's Award.