Published on Tuesday, 06 October 2015
Written by The Editors
Service agents, foodservice equipment manufacturers and others recognized during the association’s biennial awards presentation.
The Commercial Food Equipment Service Association recognized seven members of the foodservice industry for their dedication and passion for the industry.
Following are the seven awards presented by CFESA:
- Dedication to Training Award: Bill Findlay, Unified Brands
- Community Outreach Award: Mike Via, Refrigerated Specialist, Inc.
- Most Engaged Member Award: Joe Pierce, Pierce Parts & Service
- Outstanding Support from Allied Associations, Press or Industry Partner Award: Charlie Souhrada, North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- Outstanding Customer Service & Technician Award: Cecil Blake, Authorized Commercial Equipment Service
- Ron Arrington Advocacy Award: Tina Reese, Commercial Appliance Parts & Service, Inc.
- Manufacturer Partnership Award: Hatco Corp.