Published on Monday, 02 February 2015
Written by The Editors
The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) announced six officers and six new directors have been elected to its 2015 Board of Directors.
Richard Ferranti, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Rich Products Corp., has been elected as IFMA's 2015 Chairman of the Board.
Other members of IFMA’s executive committee include:
- Joe Bybel, IFMA first vice chairman and senior vice president marketing and research and development at Ventura Foods.
- Kevin Delahunt, IFMA vice chairman and president, Food Service Division, Sargento Foods, Inc.
- Ben Shanley, IFMA vice chairman and senior vice president, National Foodservice Operations, Coca-Cola North America.
- Don Davis, IFMA treasurer and senior vice president, foodservice, Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Kent Walrack, 2013 IFMA chairman and president and COO, Lyons Magnus.
The six new IFMA board members are:
- Trevor Bynum, president, Schwan's Food Service, Inc.
- Corrie Byron, vice president and general manager – brands, Kerry
- Josh Halpern, vice president, national retail sales, On-Premise & Military, Anheuser-Busch
- Lisa Kermizis-Abraham, vice president national accounts NA, International Marketing Systems, Ltd. (RC Bigelow Tea Company)
- Sandy Romoser, senior vice president, chief customer officer, PepsiCo
- Gretchen Sussman, vice president, Foodservice North America, CSM Bakery Solutions