Published on Thursday, April 01, 2010
Written by Averra Admin
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, Darden and other foodservice companies announce personnel moves.
- Beef ‘O' Brady's has named Chris Elliott its new CEO. A 30-year veteran of the foodservice industry, Elliott's previous experience includes serving as president of Cinnabon and COO for Church's Chicken.
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream appointed Jostein Solheim chief executive officer and vice president of global brand development.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market, Inc. appointed Tim Busald its president and chief executive officer and Gail Taggart to the position of executive vice president and chief strategic officer.
- Cintas Corporation appointed Ann Nickolas to director of its foodservice division. Prior to joining Cintas, Nickolas served as the vice president of business development at the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF).
- The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association (FEDA) announced that Restaurant Equipment World's Brad Pierce will serve as Secretary on its Executive Committee and that Don Clarke of Boxer Northwest was elected to its Board of Directors.
- IHOP named Bill Alexander its vice president, franchise and business development. Part of Alexander's new role is to further the restaurant chain's market penetration through non-traditional venues. Alexander previously served as vice president, development and finance at Romano's Macaroni Grill. His foodservice experience also includes time with Brinker International and Carlson Restaurants Worldwide.
- The National Restaurant Association announced Joan Rector McGlockton has joined the Association as vice president of industry affairs and food policy. In this position, she will lead the Association's food regulatory policy and advocacy efforts.
- Master-Bilt appointed Ross Buel as national chain/accounts manager for foodservice sales. Most recently, Buel served as general manager for the Foodservice Equipment Division of Edward Don & Company for 12 years.
- Pentair Foodservice appointed Eddie Garmon its vice president of business development for global accounts and the Asia Pacific Region, and Darcy Simonis its director of North American foodservice sales. Garmon will oversee Pentair's foodservice and hospitality businesses in the Asia Pacific region, including China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Simonis will lead the business development sales team in the U.S.
- Richard K. 'Rick' Arras will rejoin Perkins Restaurant & Bakery as president and chief operating officer. Arras served in the same position from 1988 to 1998.
- Real Mex Restaurants Inc. named Richard Dutkiewicz chief financial officer. Dutkiewicz most recently served the same role at Einstein Noah Restaurant Group.
- White Castle promoted Lisa Ingram to chief operating officer. Ingram will also continue in her current roles as vice president of restaurant operations and co-chair of the executive council.