Published on Tuesday, 08 October 2013
Written by The Editors
SHFM named World Bank's Capannola its new president.
The Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM) announced its 2013-2014 Board of Directors. Sabrina Capannola, senior project manager for The World Bank, was named SHFM's new president and Anthony Kaszuba, president of RMA-Hospitality Management, was named president-elect.
The 2013-2014 SHFM Board Includes:
- Treasurer: Bernadette Ventura, manager, food services, corporate real estate, Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Co.
- SHFM Foundation Chair: Matthew Merson, director of national accounts, ZICO Beverages LLC
- Senior Associate: Steve Follett, president and CEO, Follett Corporation
- Immediate Past President: Mark Freeman, senior services manager, Microsoft
- Bill Adams, vice president, Coca Cola
- Michiel Bakker, director, global food services, Google
- Mark Bickford, president, corporate service solutions, Sodexo, Inc.
- Meg Clark, food service administrator, The Boeing Company
- Jay S. Leyden, EVP – growth, ARAMARK Business Dining
- Damian Monticello, FMP, CMP, corporate foodservice liaison, Florida Blue
- Rick Postiglione, president and CEO, contracted foodservice, Compass Group, North America
- John Strickland, director, corporate operations, Bose
- Victoria E. Vega, vice president, operations, business dining, Unidine Corporation
- Holly Von Seggern, vice president of marketing and brand management, Whitsons Culinary Group