Published on Tuesday, 13 August 2013
Written by The Editors
Thomas Macrina assumes presidency.
The American Culinary Federation (ACF) officers for the 2013-2015 term assumed their roles on July 25.
National officers for 2013–2015 are:
- President: Thomas Macrina, CEC, CCA, HGT, AAC, product specialist manager/executive chef, US Foods, Philadelphia
- Immediate past president: Michael Ty, CEC, AAC, chef/owner, MT Cuisine LLC, Las Vegas
- Secretary: James Taylor, CEC, AAC, ACE, MBA, professor, Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio
- Treasurer: William J. Tillinghast, CEC, AAC, MBA, director of culinary/pastry programs, The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
- American Academy of Chefs chair: Stafford DeCambra, CEC, CCE, CCA, AAC, corporate executive chef, PCI Gaming Authority, Atmore, Ala.
- Vice president, Central Region: Kyle Richardson, CEC, CCE, AAC, CHE, ACE, professor of culinary arts, Joliet Junior College, Joliet, Ill.
- Vice president, Northeast Region: George O'Palenick, CEC, CCE, AAC, associate professor, Johnson & Wales University, Providence, R.I.
- Vice president, Southeast Region: Michael Deihl, CEC, CCA, AAC, ACE, executive chef, East Lake Golf Club, Atlanta
- Vice president, Western Region: David Goodwin, CEC, CCA, HGT, AAC, executive chef/director, culinary operations, Culinary Solutions A La Carte, Minden, Nev.
- Member at large: Douglas Martinides, vice president, food/beverage development, ARAMARK Strategic Assets, Philadelphia
- Tondelli Joins FMP
Foodservice equipment industry veteran takes on new role as director o...