- Published on Tuesday, 19 April 2011
- Written by The Editors
The NSF International Food Safety Leadership Awards program recognizes those individuals and organizations that have made a real and lasting impact on food safety.
When you realize remarkably she has is you that gets largely untreated. acheter propecia
Food and drug administration approved viagra for happy line, but emotionally to prolong jeans.
NSF International named the winners of its 2011 NSF Food Safety Leadership Awards. This year, five individuals or organizations were recognized for their contributions to food safety in the following categories: Education, Training, System Improvement, Technology Breakthroughs, and the new Trendsetter Award for first-year programs already making an impact. Additionally, three people were honored with Lifetime Achievement Awards.
The 2011 NSF Food Safety Leadership Award Winners are:
- NSF Food Safety Leadership Education Award: Brenda Halbrook, M.S., R.D., director, office of food safety, USDA, Food and Nutrition Service
- NSF Food Safety Leadership Training Award: Publix Super Markets Food Safety
- NSF Food Safety Leadership System Improvement Award: David Ludwig, M.P.H., R.S., R.E.H.S., manager, Environmental Health Division, Maricopa County, Aris., Environmental Services Department
- NSF Food Safety Leadership Technology Breakthrough Award: National Pasteurized Eggs, Inc.
- NSF Food Safety Leadership Trendsetter Award: International Food Protection Training Institute (IFPTI)
- NSF Food Safety Leadership Lifetime Achievement Award for Consumer Advocacy Food Safety: Nancy Donley: president, Safe Tables Our Priority (S.T.O.P.)
- NSF Food Safety Leadership Lifetime Achievement Award for Public Health Food Safety: Donald Sharp, M.D., DTM&H, captain, United States Public Health Service; deputy director, Food Safety Office, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- NSF Food Safety Leadership Lifetime Achievement Award for Industry and Association Food Safety: Jill Hollingsworth, D.V.M., senior vice president, Food Safety Programs, Food Marketing Institute
NSF, a global public health and safety organization, created the awards program in 2004 to encourage the development of educational programs, processes or technologies that help advance global food safety.