Foodservice Equipment & Supplies honored some of the industry’s best and brightest during the magazine’s 2016 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, held at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago on May 21, 2016.
2016 award winners include:
- Dealer of the Year: Ace Mart Restaurant Supply
- Hall of Fame Inductee: William Eaton
- Top Achievers:
- Top Achiever – Dealer: Steve Dickler, Chefs’ Toys – Commercial Kitchen Design and Supply, Fountain Valley, Calif.
- Top Achiever – Consultant: R. Todd Guyette, principal, Colburn & Guyette, Rockland, Mass.
- Top Achiever – Service Agent: Steve Sliter, president, and Jeff Sliter, vice president, Commercial Parts and Service, Cincinnati
- Top Achiever – Rep: Chris Jeens, partner, W.D. Colledge Co. Ltd., Mississuaga, Ontario, Canada
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Surly Brewery MSP in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- DSR of the Year: Mark Claus, a project manager/sales engineer for Breckenridge Kitchen Equipment & Design.
Click the sound bars on the video thumbnail to adjust volume. Once the video begins playing, click the square in the lower right to view the video full screen.
Our Platinum Sponsors
Our Gold Sponsors
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2015) and a photo gallery of that event.