Published on Monday, 10 October 2016
Written by The Editors
Foodservice operators, dealers, manufacturers and reps are invited to submit entries to FE&S' 2017 Performance in Tabletop Awards.
The awards recognize excellence in the strategic and functional application of permanent tableware in the following five categories:
- Restaurant with Per Person Check Average More Than $30
- Restaurant with Per Person Check Average Less Than $30
- Catering/Banquet Facility
- On-Site Foodservice
Important notes about this year's competition:
- The competition recognizes a tabletop installation, meaning the way all the products work together. This is not a competition that recognizes individual tabletop items.
- Installations must fit into one of the five categories and must have been completed after Dec. 1, 2015.
- Judges may choose to disqualify entries if they do not feel they have enough information.
- Deadline to submit is January 16, 2017.
- All entries should consist of a single .pdf that includes a complete list of the following items used in the tabletop installation:
- The list should include manufacturer's name, the product name and item size (when appropriate) for each.
To be eligible for judging all entries must include each of the following:
- Up to 10 photos of the tabletop, including a couple of food shots
- A sample menu
- Complete list of those people who helped assemble the tabletop (can include manufacturers, dealers, foodservice operator staff, etc.)
- Description of the operation: How old it is, service type, menu and target audience and any other relevant information.
Outline the goals and objectives of this particular tabletop: What type of impression were you trying to make on the customers and how does the tabletop support the menu?
Submit your entry in a single pdf online.
FE&S will profile the winners in its March 2017 issue.
Looking for inspiration? Take a look at the 2016 Performance in Tabletop Winners.
- FED Talks…
It is time once again to begin the process of identifying the win...