2011 FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala
FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala honors the foodservice community's brightest stars by presenting them with some of the industry's most time honored awards. Each year during the NRA Show, this event brings together the best of the best to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
This year's award winners include:
- Dealer of the Year: R.W. Smith & Co., San Diego
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Tom Schrack Sr., Hockenbergs Food Service Equipment & Supply Co.
- DSR of the Year: Scott Taylor, TriMark
- Top Achievers:
- Dealer: Howard Margulies, President, United Restaurant Equipment Company, Raleigh, N.C.
- Consultant: Douglas Huber & Lawrence Huber, Principals, Foodservice Consultants Studio, Inc., Ashland, Va.
- Service Agent: Dan Farmer, Director of Business Development, Commercial Parts & Service, Inc., Columbus, Ohio
- Rep: Danny Collis, President, Collis Group Inc., Ontario, Canada
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Braiden Dining Center at Colorado State University in Ft. Collins, Colo.
View the slideshow from the 2011 event:
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2010) and a photo gallery of that event.