2013 FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine honored some of the industry’s best and brightest minds during the magazine’s 2013 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala. The evening drew hundreds of foodservice professionals from virtually all segments of the community, and was the premier venue for reconnecting with colleagues and meeting some of the industry’s rising stars.
The 2013 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala was held at The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago on May 18th, 2013.
This year’s award winners included:
- Dealer of the Year: Singer Equipment Company, Elverson, Penn.
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Martin Cowley, Design and Construction for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- Top Achievers:
- Dealer: Jameel Burkett, Burkett Restaurant Equipment, Toledo, Ohio
- Consultant: Steve Carlson, Robert Rippe & Associates, Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Service Agent: Brock Coleman, Commercial Kitchen Parts & Service, San Antonio, Texas
- Rep: Michael R. Posternak, PBAC & Associates, Eastchester, N.Y.
- Facility Design Project of the Year: University of Wisconsin-Madison Union South, Madison, Wisc.
- DSR of the Year: Bill Immke, TriMark SS Kemp, Cleveland, Ohio
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Ollie Wilkes, Hotel and Restaurant Supply, Meridian, Miss.
Our Platinum Sponsors
Our Gold Sponsors
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2012) and a photo gallery of that event.